A welcome feature at Sefapane Lodge is that our property is free of dangerous game and the gardens and playground open to young visitors to enjoy at their leisure (always of-course under the watchful eyes of Mom & Dad).
During school holidays, a Sefapane Kids activity calendar is run by our capable staff, which incorporates a variety of exciting activities. Please enquire upon making your reservations.
Sefapane Kids love nature!
Children of all ages are welcome at Sefapane Lodge. We encourage parents to keep a watchful eye on their little ones around the open dams and pools whilst they enjoy any of the following activities at their leisure:
- A second pool geared for kids
- A jungle gym with slide that ends in the pool
- Catch-and-release fishing in the dams
- Birding activities in the gardens
- Mountain biking allowed on designated paths throughout the lodge.
- Enjoy our sprawling lawn for outdoor games.
- Babysitting service on request
Kids on Safari:
Children are allowed on various safari activities in both the Kruger National Park and at our private reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park.
- River Safari
- Animal Rehab Tour
- Blyde River Canyon Tour
- Cultural Village Tour
From 16 years:
- Mountain bike safari in the Kruger National Park.
From 6 years:
- Open vehicle safaris in the Kruger National Park.
From 12 years:
- Walking safari in the Kruger National Park.
A babysitting service is available for parents who might want to enjoy safaris with older siblings, whist little ones are cared for at the lodge by our capable, caring staff.
Want to know more about our latest specials?
Situated only 1 kilometer from the Kruger national park Phalaborwa gate,
Sefapane lodge is accommodating in the vast busy city of Phalaborwa